Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kitchen Measurements Cheat Sheet

Okay, here is one that everyone needs to print out and put in the front of their recipe book - or in your Household Notebook! This will not just come in handy when cooking, but when doing other projects around the house too - Arts & Crafts, Homemade Cosmetics, Cleaners, etc...  So it may be best to print a few copies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...