Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 11, 2013

How to tell when your EcoNuts are finished

The EcoNuts box says to use your nuts for about 10 loads of clothes. But unless you keep a counter on your washer, how do you keep track of that? I know I don't. So until now I've been guessing at when they were "used up" and when they weren't.

Thanks to the EcoNuts people for giving me something to make it easier! YEA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...