Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, January 28, 2013

How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet

If you're working on living a healthier lifestyle, you'll want to pitch all the non-stick skillets you have laying around. But what do you replace them with? Well, you have two real choices - Aluminum or Cast Iron.

Cast Iron seems to scare people away, but if they are well seasoned and cared for over their life time, Cast Iron could be the best cookware pieces you own!

But first, you need to lean how to season them.
Note:  this works for new cauldrons as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...