Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

How to Make a Wooden Prentagram

One of the easiest way to add a little magic to your home is with symbols. Symbols can be hidden within eery day decor, or they can be more outright. In the case of these lovely wooden Pentagrams they are both outright for those who know what to look for and hidden for those that don't. Perfect for a home of mixed faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...