Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

How to make Cayenne Salve

I make a Cayenne Pepper Tincture and simply mix a few drops in with lotion to use it. It works wonders for joint and muscle pain. But I love this idea! I just don't know why I never thought of it myself! I would put this in a twist up tube and throw it in my purse for when I'm on the go - just don't use it on your lips! OUCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...