Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

How to make an Altar Pentacle

I really like this project, BUT, if it were me, I would use a wood burning kit to burn my Pentagram in, rather than paint it. I just feel using paint that's both unnatural and unhealthy is not a good option for my practice. I also don't think I could make such a perfect pentagram either, but that's me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...