Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How to Dye Faded Jeans

I'm not sure about all of you, but in our house the holidays bring new everything - new toys, new games, new books and new clothes. So the days and weeks following tend to be about getting rid of the old to make room for the new. But one thing we never get rid of - unless all the kids have grown out of them - are jeans! But when you have boys those older jeans can begin to look a little "beat" after just a few months and they get "old" fast.

This is a great way to breath some new life in to old jeans! What's better, is this will work on "new" second hand jeans too! So if your kids go through them as fast as mine do, you can easily buy "goodwill" jeans and make them look brand new!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...