Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How to Drink More Water

One of my goals this year is to get to the point where I am drinking a MINIMUM of a half gallon of water a day.  But that's not as easy as it sounds. First, I hate the taste of tap water - or to be more honest, I hate the smell. I much prefer to drink filtered spring water, but my filter pitcher broke and the spring I get my water from is frozen this time of year, so I have to resort to tap or bottled - and I refuse to drink bottled water!

I've been meaning to order some "Crazy Water" but just haven't gotten around to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...