Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hot Chicken & Cheese Ranch Dip

This is a recipe that my friend's mom used to make and send with her to all our parties when we were young. It was always one of my favorite party foods! Not to long ago I asked her mom for the recipe, then I happened to see it posted on one of the blogs I follow. So I thought that was a sign I am supposed to share it with all of you... It's SUPER YUMMY!

**My tip: My friends mother used to make this in small bowls and place them on end & coffee tables with chips before or as a party started so that we could all munch without having to get up and go get more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...