Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Homemade Shower Jelly

Shower jellies are something that's rather new on the market. Lush Cosmetics advertize these as a "flip-floppy soap" that you can use frozen or at room temperature. And they sell them for between $7 and $15. Personally, I find them to be a little to "off beat" for my taste. But they are great for kids! And lets face it, anything that makes bath time easier, can't be a bad idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...