Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Homemade Shampoo

Lets face it, shampoo is expensive, full of chemicals and yet, it's a must have. I know a few people who have done the "no poo" thing and love it. But I have very thick, very long hair and it just doesn't work for me. So I have been using Dr. Bronner's Almond Castile Soap instead of Shampoo. Which I DO like, but it isn't perfect and it's not a "one size" kind of thing since my husband, my kids and I all have different hair needs. So, using these recipes, I have been able to create personalized shampoos for all my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...