Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Homemade Natural Medicine Chest

I have been desperately working to create an all natural medicine cabinet. And so far, I'm not there - I'll be honest. But I found this article a few days back and it's helping to get me a little more organized. There are a few things I would add to this - mostly teas and tinctures - but this is a great "starter" list.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...