Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Homemade Mineral Makeup

Mineral Makeup is unquestionably healthier for your skin than "conventional" cosmetics are. But they're also more expensive - usually by quite a bit! And like regular cosmetics, you have to replace them every 3 months to ensure your skin health. So if you're like me, and you don't use them a lot, it can seem like you're throwing your money away - because you are!

Homemade versions are great because you can personalize them, but also because you aren't going to spend nearly as much as you will buying brand name versions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...