Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Homemade Laundry Softener Crystals

I've been making my own laundry soap for years and recently started using Eco-Nuts. But I have had some issues finding a softener option that we all like. I use White Vinegar on my clothes, but my husband doesn't like the smell it leaves, so he continues to use the store bought stuff. Because of this, I continue to look for a good option that will make us all happy.

This option can be mixed directly in to the homemade powdered laundry soap, or added separately. I've never used Purex Crystals, but the author (who has used them) compares this recipe to those. So if you know you like those, you will definitely want to try these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...