Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Homemade Dog Food Recipes

I don't have a dog. But I know those who do tend to consider their dogs to be family. Well, I don't know about you all, but if I consider my dog to be family, I want to treat them like family, and that includes feeding them well! So if that sounds like you, you may want to look in to making your own dog food - like people food, the store bought stuff is usually more chemicals than not, so making your own, is much healthier!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...