Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Homemade Chocolate Body Scrub

Yeah, Okay, I'll say it, I love chocolate! Well, in all honesty, I'm very picky when it comes to chocolate, but when I find one I like, I love it! More than anything though, I LOVE the smell! If I could wear it as a personal fragrance - I would! So when I found this, I fell head over heals!

Although the recipe calls for "fragrance oils" - don't use them! Fragrance oils are toxic synthetic oils, they're NOT skin friendly! Instead, use essential oils! They'll boost the health benefits of your scrub and they're just as yummy smelling as the fragrance oils are!

Also, use Almond Oil, not Canola. Canola oil is one of the top "GMO foods" out there. Now while this isn't being eaten, there is really no need to put more money in the GMO food producers hands. Plus, Almond Oil is EXCELLENT for your skin! It's been used for thousands of years for skin and hair care, and with good reason!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...