Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Home Made Granola

I love granola! But you can't really be sure what's in the box when you get the store bought stuff... So homemade is really the best option - plus, you can personalize it for each family member this way too.

Ingredients:
4 cups Old Fashioned Oats
1 cup Raisins
1/3 cup Organic Raw honey (or try 100% pure Maple Syrup)
1/3 cup Almond oil
1 cup Sliced almonds
1/2 tsp Real Vanilla extract (stronger than imitation)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp Real Salt (or to taste)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (or to taste)
1/2 tsp Allspice (or to taste)
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup cashew pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...