Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Herbal Decongestant Salve

My husband and daughter have been dealing with some stuffy nose issues lately, so I'm making some of this today!  Although I prefer to use Coconut Oil instead of Olive Oil, but you can really use any skin friendly oil you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...