Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Herbal Antibiotics

There is simply nothing healthy about "Big Pharma Antibiotics." They've been shown over and over again to do much more harm than good. But the fact is that there are times when Antibiotics are needed... SO, it's a blessing to know - and have on hand - what herbs are best for replacing those nasty, chemical versions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...