Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Healthy Yogurt Fruit Dips

Need help getting your kids - or your husband - to eat more fruits & veggies? Try giving them something to dip them in! Seriously, I have never known a kid - or man - that could pass up a tray of strawberries, apples, or bananas if it came with a delicious dip!  Put out fresh fruits surrounding one of these delicious dips just before they get home, and by the time homework is done, the fruit will be too!

**I would toss some raisins on top the "Peanutbutter" one and try it with celery, carrots and apples!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...