Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Grow your Own Herbs

For some, the idea of growing herbs seems to be extremely overwhelming. Which is something I completely understand. As a "beginner" gardener myself, I've been growing for a few years now, BUT, I still feel rather burdened by gardening each year.

So for those of us who feel ill prepared - even if this isn't our first attempt - Growing Herbs For Beginners has an awesome video course - FREE of course - to help us learn exactly what we're doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...