Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Garnet: Getting to know the stone

I love Garnet. It's always been my favorite gem. But as I'm still just beginning to learn about stones, crystals and whatnot, I don't know all the specifics on it. Thankfully, others are better informed and willing to share their knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...