Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Garden Markers

Gardens are already beautiful places, they don't really need added decoration. But at the same time, those little tags that come with plants or seed packs don't really make the best markers for plants. Obviously, plant markers make things easier when it comes tome to harvest, and make great learning tools for newbies and kids, but a stick with a name really isn't something most people want to see in a garden they've worked hard to grow. So here are some great ideas for garden markers that anyone can do!






Unfortunately, I can't give credit to these where it should be. I found the pictures on pintrest or through image searches and don't have the pages to credit, but if you happen to know who they belong to, let me know so I an post the credit where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...