Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Explore "Witch Mom's" Path

I am an Eclectic Pagan Witch. So I have found that my path is "original" in many ways. But at the same time, I love learning about the paths of others. I have found that it's rare that I can't take something from everyone. So when I read this article is did two things - 1. Inspired me to start working on something similar for this blog (coming soon) and 2. Helped me to learn more about "Witch Mom's" path - Which I found exciting! So I thought I would pass this on and let you all learn a little more about this path as well. Although it's a rather broadly labeled path (much like mine) her beliefs and traditions are solidly rooted on her path - So even if you aren't walking the same path as she, no doubt you this article will make you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...