Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Elderberry Elixir

One of the first tinctures I ever made was Elderberry. I used it every day through cough, cold and flu seasons and any time I felt an illness coming on. I loved it! But, fortunately, I ran out and haven't gotten around to ordering more Elderberries. It may seem strange that I said that was a good thing - BUT - had I ordered it earlier I would have had to wait to make this Elderberry Elixir from Cauldrons & Crockpots.

If you can use a measuring cup, you an make this. But don't let the simplicity fool you! This is a potent Elixir that will, without a doubt, cure what ever ails you!

Elderberry Immune Elixir Ingredients:
  • 1 cup dried elderberries.
  • 1/2 cup dried elderflowers.
  • 1/4 cup dried mullein leaf
  • 1/4 cup dried boneset
  • 1 inch fresh ginger, chopped
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp cardamom
  • Peel of 1/2 lemon
  • Alcohol of your choice
    (I like Whiskey or Vodka, but you can use whatever you like)
  • Raw Honey
    (The author states that any Honey will work, however this is NOT something I would agree with since most store bought honey is NOT real honey and has NO health benefits! Do yourself the favor of using Raw!)

Get the full "How To" as well as all the author's notes and tips here:   http://www.cauldronsandcrockpots.com/2013/01/elderberry-elixir/


ALL of the herbs listed above are available for purchase through MountanRoseHerbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...