Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Easy Meatballs

When I was a girl, I had a friend - a friend who I still love today - who's mother made the most awesome meatballs for us every time there was a sleepover. Without a doubt, those meatballs were the best food I've ever had at 3am! I can't wait til my kids are old enough for sleepovers so that I can make them meatballs to munch on!

I don't know if these are quite as good as my friend's mother's were, but it's a start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...