Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DIY Eyelash Thickening Serum

In the last year or so I've seen so many ads for these "eye lash thickeners." To be honest, I have decent lashes, but I think that's mostly because I don't put anything on them most of the time, and I've never figured out how to use those curlers... So they just are what they are.

But even if I was unhappy with my lashes, the idea of slathering some chemical on my eyes in hopes of thicker longer lashes is simply beyond me. I think I would be to afraid of the long term affects or of developing cancer of the eye or something to even try it! But, as always, there are natural options for those who are interested. It just took a small amount of searching and I found a few different versions.

This one - I think - is probably the best...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...