Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DIY B&B Wallflowers PlugIn

I used to use Plugins everywhere. Then I learned how toxic they were and pulled them all out of the wall. So I absolutely love this! It's without a doubt going to be way cheaper than buying the toxic versions and will be way more customizable! Now I just have to get a new Plugin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...