Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Deoderizing Disks

I like this idea, especially for diaper pails! BUT, I have made these for "shower disks" and suggest adding in a few table spoons of melted coconut oil just to help them stay together. Every time I made them without it, they crumbled and fell apart. You can still use them the same way, but they won't fall apart QUITE as quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...