Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Calendula & Rosehip Facial Serum

I'm all about taking care of your skin! The best "cosmetic" out there is healthy clear skin! But, like cosmetics, most of the skin care products they offer on store shelves are full of toxins and chemicals that will only cause your skin to prematurely age and breakout. It's rare that you'll find anything actually worth buying! So, it's best to take the time to make your own! As with everything else, this allows you not only to control the ingredients, but to ensure that everything you use is going to benefit you and not cause damage to delicate skin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...