Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Building a Natural Clubhouse

THIS is awesome! We, unfortunately, do not have a tree strong or large enough to build a tree-house for my kids. But I remember how bad I wanted one as a kid and can only imagine it's something every child wants. I remember sitting with my friends and "drawing up plans" for a club house - since we didn't have any trees. Unfortunately we didn't get that either. So as an adult I really have a want to give my children a club house of their own. I've thought in past years about going and buying the wood and building one from scratch, but never got around to doing it. THIS, though, looks like something I not only COULD do, but something I can afford to do! And it's beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...