Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

12 Home Remedies for Cough

I would say it's "that time of year again" but isn't it always that time of year? We're either coughing due to cold or pollen or dust or all of the above at nearly every point in the year!  So it's usually a good idea to have a few of these around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...