Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

10 Multipurpose Ingredients For a Homemade Household!

When I first read the title of this article I though, "Oh, well, nothing new here." But I was surprised to see a few things on the list I don't generally have around, and reasons why I should.  Although I would add Borax, Almond Oil and a few basic dried herbs to this list, this is a great place to start if you aren't sure where!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...