Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Treating a Brown Recluse Bite At Home

There are only two spiders native to the US that have the ability to kill an adult. Unfortunately there are a few that could potentially harm a child - especially a young child or one with a compromised immune system. One of those two spiders is the Brown Recluse, which unfortunately is common in every part of the US and in parts of Canada as well.

For most of us, medical care if readily available. But in the case that you're unable to get to an emergency room, learning to care for a bite at home is better done prior to a bite!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...