Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Yoga Garden Game

What a great way to introduce children to yoga but to make it fun? This game is great for kids of all ages and can help even the youngest yogis learn some of the more basic poses.  And if mom is just learning to master the poses, it makes things even more fun!


The yoga positions in this cooperative board game are named after animals and objects found in nature. Children use their imaginations while learning different poses.

The objective of The Yoga Garden Game is to plant a flower garden before night falls. As players move the bumblebee marker around the board they learn classic yoga poses, as well as have the chance to make up their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...