Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Taking some time off...

While I wish I could say I have all the time in the world to spend online researching, writing and posting here and on facebook. It's simply not true. But I do spend a good bit of my time that way most of the time.  However, my children and husband all have off from school/work until January 2, so I have decided I am going to do the same.

I love my blog and my readers - I thank each and every one of you for spending your time with me - but the fact is, this time of year is about family, first and foremost... So I am going to spend my time with them, and hope you all will do the same!

Blessed Solstice and Merry Christmas! I will see you all in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...