Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seasons of Transition

I found this on Pinterest the other day. With Solstice coming we are getting ready to enter the "next stage" of the Seasonal Cycle. Although for my own personal practice I tend to draw the line for "seasons"on the Major Sabbats rather than the Minor ones, this still gives a great picture of the cycle and all it represents. So just rotate the dates a little bit and it's nearly perfect...

Here's the original Post -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...