Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Red Velvet Hot Chocolate

This popped up in my feed just this morning... Without a doubt, I'm making these for Christmas Eve with the fam! I mean seriously, is there anything better than festive fresh and creamy hot chocolate? Yeah, I didn't think so! And with as many kids as we have (our own plus the niece & nephew) it's nice to have something that's good for both kids and adults! This is something everyone will enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...