Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mod Podge Holiday Ornaments

I came across this today and my first thought was "Oh, how pretty." Then when I stopped and thought about it some more, this would be a WONDERFUL idea for families!

Imagine using copies of love letters from your husband while you were dating to make a beautiful statement of your love. Or copies of pictures from your kids when they were little... Or even their first "I love you Mommy" note. Anything that has meaning to you and can be put on paper, could be used to make these! So I say scrap the "music note" theme and think of ways to better personalize these around your life and the things you love most!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...