Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mini Survival Kit

Being prepared is much easier when you can fit everything you need in your purse or diaperbag - or even your pocket. I mean, a 72-hour bag is great, but you can't take it everywhere you go, especially if you have kids!

This is a wonderful - and easy to do - option!

Click to Enlarge

Full version available at:  http://eliwilliamson.com/vcs/node/12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...