Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Maple Leaf Roses

I posted a picture of these Maple Leaf Roses on my One Witch's Wonderland Facebook page and everyone asked for directions on how to make them. I have FINALLY found a good walk though on how to make them! YEA! Now I want it to be Autumn again so I can find lots of pretty leaves laying around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...