So, here's how.
You will need:
- Small Jars, Bowls or Vases
- Unflavored Gelatin
- Essential Oils
- Food Coloring (optional)
The process couldn't be any easier. If you can make Gelatin, you can make these...
- Follow the directions on your Gelatin package - completely dissolving the Gelatin powder in the water.
- Pour in to your containers.
- IF you wish to add food coloring, do so now using a stick or small spoon to stir in color.
- Add 30-40 drops essential oils last.
**I do NOT recommend stirring in your essential oils, as it will weaken the fragrance - you can't smell the oils on the bottom. But some people like to.
- Place in fridge or allow to gel according to directions on Gelatin package.