Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Psyched for the Les Miserables Movie!

I am currently working on a "50 Favorite Movies" post, but since this one won't be out in time for me to watch it and decide if it should go on the list (although I'm sure it will) I am going to talk about it here. First, you need to know there are few things I love more in this world than Musical Theater. Unfortunately for me, I can't sing to save my life and wouldn't make it on Broadway (or CLO for that matter) to save my life. Fortunately for me, Musical Theater has become more and more popular over the past few years and there are always new and better deals for tickets to see the shows the Pittsburgh CLO puts on.

If I had to rate my favorite Musicals - which I may just do in the future - Les Miz would without a doubt be in the top 5! So I have to say I was super psyched to hear about a new musical version coming in film version!



It's coming to theaters Christmas Day, and I have to say, it's hard for me not to tell the kids "Tough, Mommy's leaving and going to see a movie!"

Yes, yes, there are other film versions, one of which will be on my 50 favs list, but they aren't musicals! And frankly, while I love the story as a whole, the music makes it what it is! And seriously, Hugh Jackman? Yeah, I may have to pre-order my Blue-ray NOW! lol

Who's with me? Who says we skip out on friends and family and head to the theater? That's kinda where my vote is going! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...