Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, December 10, 2012

How to tell if it's really organic...

If I had a nickle for every company that said they were "organic" but aren't I wouldn't need to play the lottery! It's really hard to know which ones are actually organic and which aren't - even if you research them! I know I've been a user of more than one "organic" product only to find out that they were far from organic! I hate when that happens!

So, how do you tell which companies or products are organic, and which aren't?

Well, to be honest, you'll probably make a few mistakes here and there, but this article is an awesome place to start learning how to tell the difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...