Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Homemade Lotion Bars

Lotion bars are a great alternative to carrying bottles in your bag - especially if you're traveling. They also make wonderful gifts for family that may be traveling in for the holidays - as they won't be stopped or forced to toss it at the terminal!

Lotion bars work by simply holding them between your hands. They heat of your hands will slightly melt the outer layer and release the "lotion" so that it can be used as usual. Because it's a solid it actually helps to keep your skin better protected than regular bottled liquid lotion does too.

You can also pour these in to "body balm tubes" instead of molds to create a "lotion stick." Which is great for kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...