Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Homemade Biscuit Recipe

I love this recipe! I'm a big bread with dinner kinda girl. And we all know that I'm gaga about anything that means my life is easy and I don't have to buy "Brand" grocery items! This does both. It's easy to make a big batch of these and freeze them. Then all you have to do is pull them from the freezer before you bake. Couldn't be easier!

And what makes me even happier is because I'm making them, I can personalize the ingredients so they're a little healthier! Healthy, Easy AND Not Store Bought? I'm in Biscuit Heaven! 


2 comments:

  1. I've been doing this for the past two months and I love it! Only I add 4 tablespoons of honey to the dough. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a wonderful idea! I like to sprinkle some dried herbs and cheese over the top of mine before I bake them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...