Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Homemade Beeswax Jar Candles

I love Jar Candles! But I have vowed never to buy chemically filled or toxic candles again! I have gotten to the point where I do my best (I attempt anyways) to make ALL our candle myself. And Beeswax is really the best choice for homemade candles - jarred or not.

This is a very easy to follow "how to" that anyone can do! If you want to add fragrance stir in essential oils before you poor the wax in to your jars!

I would also suggest contacting local apiaries or farmers for cheaper beeswax!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...