Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Homemade Air Fresheners

Americans spend millions of dollars each year on making their homes smell good. But many of the methods people purchase are extremely damaging to their health! Indoor air pollution in homes where air fresheners, candles or other fragrance oils at use is much higher than those that don't. Children in these homes have higher levels of asthma and other breathing issues as well.

Homemade versions are not only healthier, but they can save you huge amounts of money!

How To:  http://adelightfulhome.com/homemade-air-freshener-calming-and-deodorizing-room-spray/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...