Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Getting Rid Of Earwigs

Just about all the insects in our area are rather confused. Winter seemingly came and went in about 2 weeks. It's now pouring down rain and 50* daily... So way more bugs than I would like are finding their way in the house. Of those which I've found, the ones I hate the most are Earwigs! I know each creature has a purpose, but these things are just nasty! So while I may save the spiders and take them outside, the Earwigs DIE - usually at the hands of my husband because they freak me out way to much!

So, how do we get rid of these things?


1 comment:

  1. Afraid of Spiders & Rodents? You don't have to because now you have jeffthebugguy.com to eradicate this problem for you.
    Earwigs Cleaning Oakland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...