Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Family Evacuation Plan

Many of the ideas here may seem extreme - and they are. But being prepared is about being prepared for the WORST - not assuming it won't happen. Personally, I think it's best to always be prepared than it is to wish you were!

More house fires happen through the winter than any other time of they year. So if you think the information here is a bit extreme, at least consider how you would evacuate your home if there were a fire. If you live in an area where flooding, after snow melts is a concern, take that in to account as well. You may not be afraid of some government take over forcing you and your family in to hiding, but common sense says we are ALL at risk of things like sever weather, fire, or flooding (dep. on your area). So if you do nothing else - do yourself the favor of planning for THOSE events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...